Located in the growing Sunshine Coast suburb of Mount Coolum, this investment property was purchased Home Scouts for…
This classic character Queenslander purchased by buyers agent Home Scouts for Woolloongong clients, is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful Noosa suburb of Tewantin.
Within proximity to Tewantin Village, Noosa Marina, schools and Noosa’s Main Beach only 10-15 minutes’ drive away, this Queenslander was ideal for this family who wanted to make the move to the Sunshine Coast.
Gooloi Court, Tewantin
Identified on-market, off-market and pre-market properties which met the brief
- Detailed property inspections and video walkthroughs with our client
- Extensive due diligence and pricing analysis
- Pricing and negotiation strategy
- Post-contract management
- Building and Pest inspection co-ordination and post-contract negotiation following Building and Pest report issues identified
- Liaison with conveyancing team etc to facilitate smooth settlement
- Additional value: Assisted with co-ordinating trades (eg. painters, air conditioning installation, etc) on my client’s behalf until the owners could complete their move from New South Wales.
“As a single woman in my 50’s, and a first home buyer living interstate, I knew that a move to Queensland was something I would need assistance with.
Thank goodness for Bronwen and her ability to navigate my unique situation with the sellers of my dream Queenslander home. Bronwen’s balance of professionalism, her knowledge of the area and the current property market, and awesome trustworthy contacts in all areas, combined with her kindness, personable nature and genuine care for her clients and the best possible outcome for them is what makes working with her delightful.
Bron has gone above and far beyond when acting on my behalf, and without her assistance, and persistence, I would never have achieved the outcome I have dreamed of.
Thank you Bron, from the bottom of my heart, for your kindness, patience, and of course your exemplary professionalism during this crazy time.
It’s nice to know that the agent acting on your behalf is not only respected by her peers in the industry but also has a reputation of what is fair and just. If you have Bronwen on your side, then you have a person who will not hesitate to go into bat for you, as she has done for me. Again, thank you.”
Are you looking for your next Sunshine Coast home?
Get in touch with Sunshine Coast home buyers agents Home Scouts as we’d love to help.